Things I am Looking Forward To At Christmas
- Losing myself in a new story. Yesterday I finished the second draft of my romance novel. I have spent all year working on the first and second drafts so it is going to be nice to have a break from it over Xmas.
- Eating Delicious Food. My husband is an amazing cook so I can’t wait to see what he cooks up.
- Not Being Unwell. My family and I have been unwell for about a month with a sickness bug that did not seem to go away. It will be nice to have some time over Xmas with everyone fit and healthy.
- Sorting Out My Blog. It is a quiet time in Blogging Land so its the perfect time to get a new theme and sort out my blog. I will update some old posts, repair links and look at what has worked / not worked.
- Review 2016. I am looking forward to sitting down and doing my end of year review. I think this is really important.
- Meditation. Just starting to appreciate this. Been doing a lot lately and it’s given me so much focus for my creative work. Looking forward to getting some time to meditate.
- Spending time with family. It’s always nice to hang out with the people I love.
- Podcasts. Going to hunt out new and interesting podcasts for 2017. I absolutely adored the ‘Writer’s Life’ by Dan Black so I’m on the look out for a new one to listen to.
- Reading. I am going to read as much as I can over Xmas. I have a huge TBR pile and I can’t wait to get stuck in.
- Yoga. Looking forward to doing my Yoga in front of the Xmas tree!
I’m Lucy, a naturally blonde writer who likes writing stuff that makes people smile. When I am not writing I am a mother, wife and pet owner. I enjoy all forms of social media, tweeting, pinning and posting. Plus I also love eating, drinking the odd gin & tonic, getting addicted to watching box sets and reading romance novels. Twitter Blog