Hi there fellow humans! As you may have noticed, I used to post flash fiction pieces to my blog every Friday. Each one was inspired by something different, whether that be music, artwork (that I didn’t draw myself :p), or just random things out in the world. Below is a list of all the flash fiction I’ve posted to my blog order first by their inspiration and then alphabetically. Take a look!
Don’t know what flash fiction is?
Flash fiction are written stories or poems of less than 500 words. Though, I try to keep mine closer to 100 when I can. More of a challenge, if you will. ^.^
- ‘Palladio’ by Escala(472 words)
- ‘The Day That Never Comes’ by Break of Reality[cover version] (334 words)
- ‘Thunderstruck’ by 2CELLOS (99 words)
- Across the Lake (part 1) (196 words)
- Across the Lake (part 2) (256 words)
- Lake Huron (403 words)
- Fog (273 words)
- Day to Night (205 words)